Clark County Casting & Conservation Club was founded in 1935 and Incorporated in 1938. We are a private, members only club. See Membership information.
The club property is mostly wooded and has 88 acres with a new clubhouse attached to the original dance hall which is 2500 sq ft. the new clubhouse has a full view of the Ohio River.
The new facility was built with member donations and the hard work of many of our members. The late Tom Ellingsworth pushed everyone to keep this project on track for completion.
We also have a large shelter house with kitchen equipment for outdoor activity. Both the shelter and dance hall are available for rent.
We have 16 boat slips at the Lower Boat Docks, which are available for members to rent from May to November. Our boat ramp is located just below the clubhouse. Lower Boat docks are available for $300, plus proof of insurance for the season. See Boat Dock Rules.
We have a gun range with 25, 50 & 100 yd target range and an area for trap. Please see Shooting Range Rules.